15 Jul 2009

First assignment completed

Today I helped a client hang my first photo assignment on the wall. It is a six foot wide (1.8m) by 2 foot high (0.6m) print on stretched canvas in black and white.
The photo is located in the reception area of an Interior Design firm named The CHIL design group in Vancouver. They specialize in Resorts, Hotels and high end residential design. The owner was looking for an image that gave a strong feel for the Pacific North West, and when he saw my book gave me a commission to produce a photo for the reception area.
I am very pleased with the results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that the photo with the long, tree-like "fingers" on the left? I saw this in the website gallery, & really liked it. It sent me off into imaging an immense, fairy-like creature clawing itself up from a well in the world. lol It feels as if the viewer took just a few steps back, they'd see something...well, something.